Residential Development:To Build an Apartment, Duplex, or Townhouse
NOTE: Before completing any applications, please call our office at 234-9661 and provide the property lot number or location to verify if your proposed use is allowable in the zoning district.
Please select the application which relates to your proposal type:
- Print, complete, and submit the application that relates to your use/ project to the Zoning office:
- Conditional Permit application : if your project is a "Conditional Use" within the zoning district (call the Zoning office at 234-9661 to verify)
- Major Site Plan application : if your project is permitted within the zoning district and requires a major construction (more than 200 square meters in gross floor area)
- Minor Site Plan : if your project is permitted within the zoning district and requires minor construction (less than 200 square meters in gross floor area)
- Submit the following documents along with your application
- Site Development Plan - consisting of boundary lines, setbacks (distance of the structure from boundary lines on the front, side, and rear yards), driveways, parking, landscaping, legends, stamp/ signature of maker.
(You will be advised of any further requirements once your application is submitted to the office)